Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown polish badge

Article about: Do not know if this is the correct forum....this was showed to me at a fair today and I have no clue what it is...any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance Gary

?

Default Unknown polish badge

Do not know if this is the correct forum....this was showed to me at a fair today and I have no clue what it is...any help would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance
    Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown polish badge  

Hello Woody,

The Badge is the 305 Polish Bomber Squadron "Ziemia Wielkopolska" ("Land of Greater Poland") (Polish: 305 Dywizjon Bombowy "Ziemi Wielkopolskiej im. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego") was a Polish World War II bomber unit.

Unknown polish badge

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. Can you post a photo of the Reverse of the Badge to tell if it is original or a modern copy.

?

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Hello Woody,

The Badge is the 305 Polish Bomber Squadron "Ziemia Wielkopolska" ("Land of Greater Poland") (Polish: 305 Dywizjon Bombowy "Ziemi Wielkopolskiej im. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego") was a Polish World War II bomber unit.

Unknown polish badge

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. Can you post a photo of the Reverse of the Badge to tell if it is original or a modern copy.
    Andrzej,
    Thanks for your reply I took a photo with my phone of the back will try to upload it later.....the back was screw back....small tapering disc ....no markings on the flat back of the badge ....again thanks for your help