Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Wolyn - movie

Article about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o05d6ozN65Y finally...

Default Wolyn - movie

Last edited by meyle77; 09-27-2016 at 07:28 PM.

?

The trailer looks good, but I didn't understand a word they were saying. Hope it will be released with subtitles.

I hope so too and even sent an email to the producers.

It is about time all learn about ukrainian crimes in Eastern Poland.

The sad part is that current ukrainian government is glorifying criminals from upa and other criminals...
    Last edited by meyle77; 09-28-2016 at 12:59 AM.

Better late than never....

I wonder if the Film will show some of the horrible ways Polish People were murdered by the ukrainians, like cutting people in a half with a saw, gauging eyes, impaling children to the table with knives.... these were not just murders, these were very gruesome murders...

?

Movie wont change anything. EU is PRO Ukraine, and ruling party of Poland that goes under the PiS [Prawo i Sprawiedliwość / Law and Justice] is very much PRO Ukraine, PRO USA, and insanely AGAINST Russia. PiS over the years was supporting Ukraine, and they do this to this day. They do it, even after seeing how Bandera cult gets stronger with each day. Recently Ukrainians had 70th anniversary of SS Galizien [google for photos], not to mention Mizantropic Division [google for photos], and overall movement of such people [plenty of photos in google], they are on the rise. Seriously, how sick in the head you need to be, to consider these people, as our "friends", and by all means trying to help them. Thats madness.

Poland is divided at the moment. Whoever is against Ukraine, is called Russian troll, whoever does support them, is US troll.

The reason why everyone neglects Poland, is because our politicians have no "balls". They constantly say "were sorry, its okay, well pay you money, thats a good deal". Who would respect such country, that constantly kneels, and bends over...?

This movie will soon be forgotten. As long as Polish ship has PiS captain, were bound to end the same way Titanic did, Ukraine being the iceberg.

This thread is walking a fine line. Please let’s avoid stereotyping and also keep current politics out of the discussion. The UPA/OUN criminals also brutally and mercilessly slaughtered innocent Ukrainians for assisting the Poles, those who were in mixed Polish-Ukrainian families, and anyone merely advocating good Polish-Ukrainian relations.

For a balanced and well researched account I recommend Tadeusz Piotrowski’s book “Genocide and Rescue in Wolyn: Recollections of the Ukrainian Nationalist Ethnic Cleansing Campaign Against the Poles During World War II” Warning: this is a harrowing and depressing read that does not spare any of the graphic details of the horrors that took place.

Moving forward, the thread will remain open providing ethnic slurs are avoided.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    This thread is walking a fine line. Please let’s avoid stereotyping and also keep current politics out of the discussion. The UPA/OUN criminals also brutally and mercilessly slaughtered innocent Ukrainians for assisting the Poles, those who were in mixed Polish-Ukrainian families, and anyone merely advocating good Polish-Ukrainian relations.

For a balanced and well researched account I recommend Tadeusz Piotrowski’s book “Genocide and Rescue in Wolyn: Recollections of the Ukrainian Nationalist Ethnic Cleansing Campaign Against the Poles During World War II” Warning: this is a harrowing and depressing read that does not spare any of the graphic details of the horrors that took place.

Moving forward, the thread will remain open providing ethnic slurs are avoided.

Regards,
    Tony
    Thank you and it is not an easy subject to many Polish families especially with the recent developments in ukraine...
    I will leave it at until movie is released and can be discussed.

?

what we can see there- is the authorities who take the power over with weapons in the hands. Today propaganda is repeating the history, it's again cover the nation with blood
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

On the subject of Poland and Ukraine, there is IMO a very good documentary touching on this very subject on a movie site beginning with N here in Sweden at least. "What our fathers did, a Nazi legacy".