Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer

Article about: This is my Polish Wz.21 Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer, perfect to carefully hang on my Wz.21 Solingen, double sided engraved Sabre,

Default Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer

This is my Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer, perfect to carefully hang on my Wz.21 Solingen, double sided engraved Sabre (which is just below this post), which has perfect provinence, as well

Here are its photos.

Justin
    justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer   Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer  

Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer   Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer  

Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer  

Default Prewar Polish Wz.21, double sided engraved Sabre

This is my Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's double sided engraved Sabre, perfect to carefully hang my Wz.21 Polish Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer on, both have perfect provinence.

Here are its photos.

Justin
    justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer   Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer  

Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer   Wz.21 Polish Army Officer's Silver Bullion and Red Sabre hangar that belonged to a WW1 Polish Legion career officer