Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wz 31 Helmet

Article about: This one arrived yesterday, an ebay purchase. My main areas are TR and US helmets, but I have wanted one of these for a while. It is complete, down to the wire attachment device on the long

Default Re: Wz 31 Helmet

Hey it's up to $501.00!

Luke

I guess I did the crook a favor returning this one - it went for over $900 the second time around. Son of a b....!

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I guess I did the crook a favor returning this one - it went for over $900 the second time around. Son of a b....!

Well the outcome may have benefited the seller but at least you didn't get ripped off and you have alerted the collecting community to this dishonesty.

It difficult sometimes for a buyer to remain dispassionate and cautious when in the pursuit of a long sought milsurp or collecting item. I have been given good advice here in the past and it has spared me a regrettable purchase. Your post will do the same for those that seek advice on the Wz 31.

It’s frustrating to see this, but also not surprising. dastier is right in saying that the main thing is you received a refund. So this forum has at least spared one collector a significant monetary hit. Pity on the poor soul that has now paid that kind of cash for a refurbished helmet. It proves again that this is a risky hobby to dabble in without being absolutely aware of what to look for in a particular item.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz 31 Helmet   Wz 31 Helmet  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3