Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?

Article about: Hello, Is this Wz.36 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ? I have never seen one like this before, co

Default Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?

Hello,

Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings under the inside of the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?

I have never seen one like this before, could it be, unfortunately, a fake or a fantasy, please ?

I have an original pre-war Polish Walther PPK holster, with an impressed maker's name on the outside, covered by the main flap, but never one quite like this, impressed with the makers name and inspectors oval under the inside of he main flap (the markings look professionally stamped), it does look old, under the main flap.

I have attached the photos (the last photo is my original pre-war Polish Police Walther holster, showing the impressed maker's markings and also the ink prewar Polish Police Headquarters in Silesia stamp).

I will try to get some photos of the Vis pistol rub marks, but I would like to know if anyone has seen one before and can confirm it is a original genuine version, please ?

Thank you very much, in advance.

Justin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?   Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?  

Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?   Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?  

Is this Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol holster, with impressed "K Kirjacki" markings inside the main flap, 100% original pre-war, please ?  
    Last edited by justin1939; 12-26-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Quote by justin1939 View Post
    . . . I have never seen one like this before, could it be, unfortunately, a fake or a fantasy, please ?
    Hi Justin, I'd need to see more photos of the interior, and ideally examine in hand, but based on these it appears to be another modern made reproduction. The pre-WW2 makers were known to mark the Vis wz.35 holsters using ink, not the manner shown here.

Regards,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne