MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow

Article about: Hello, I bought this original Prewar Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow. I have proof (online Polish newspaper advert) that this Tailor (Salon Krawiecki, Michal Dwo

Default Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow

Hello,
    I bought this original Prewar Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow.

I have proof (online 1936 Polish newspaper advert, on page 11) that this Tailor (Salon Krawiecki,
    Michal Dworniak, Lwow, Boimow 4) was at this address and telephone number and made military uniforms (mundury wojskowy) from at least 1936 until 1939.

https://jbc.bj.uj.edu.pl/Content/308...4_1936_052.pdf

Think maybe the Rank epaulletes were removed as it was used by an officer in danger of being captured by the Russians, so the officers used to remove rank insignia to blend in with the EM, otherwise was probably removed by the officer and probably mounted in a frame, when he couldn't take his tunic with him.

Here are it's photos.
    Thank you very much.
    Justin
    justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow   Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow  

Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow   Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow  

Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow   Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow  

Wz.36 Polish Army Officer's Field Tunic, Tailor made in Lwow