Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek

Article about: Hi For some time I have a dagger Polish Air Force. This dagger is not uncommon, but ......... My dagger has a dedication to the head of state Polish in the years 1970-1980, "Comrade Edw

Default Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek

Hi
    For some time I have a dagger Polish Air Force. This dagger is not uncommon, but ......... My dagger has a dedication to the head of state
    Polish in the years 1970-1980, "Comrade Edward Gierek, the First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party Soldiers Air Defense Forces Warsaw 09.10.1972" Undoubtedly a very interesting dagger. Please, your opinions about it. The pictures are not the best quality, if someone need I will try to make better pictures.
    Regards Michal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek   Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek  

Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek   Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek  

Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek   Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek  

Air Force Dagger Presented to Edward Gierek  

Hello Michal, and thanks for sharing your dagger with us. No problem at all with your photos. A remarkable dagger by virtue of the connection to communist politician Edward Gierek, Poland's head of state during the decade of the 1970's.

I'm moving your post and pictures into a dedicated thread in the correct forum for PRL era militaria.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne