Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Comminist-era Virtuti Militari

Article about: Hello guys, Could you help me identifying this silver VM cross? PRL stuff is not my cup of tea but I think it's a National Mint-made cross. Any details on the cross (including estimated mark

Tony,
    from post #8 are you able to tell me or give me any advice as to the class of the medal or level of the award please?
    Many thanks, Michael.

Yes, the price is steep. This seller is not known for sharp pricing, and his wares languish as a result. A little patience and you'll likely find one for less, and quite possibly much less.

Should I spot one of these I'll be sure to let you know. As far as the best way to post your father-in-law's other items, you've found the best way with his Cross of Valour in your other thread. Don't change a thing.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Tony,
    Any help you can give me to track down this medal would be great! Thank you.
    Once I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks, I'll post photos of all the other medals that my father-in-law was awarded from Poland.
    Once again thanks and best regards, Michael.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2