Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

General hat for opinion

Article about: Hi guys I just pick this Polish general hat from early 1950 , I will appreciate any help

Default General hat for opinion

Hi guys
    I just pick this Polish general hat from early 1950 , I will appreciate any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture General hat for opinion   General hat for opinion  

General hat for opinion   General hat for opinion  

Any one ?

Hi Janek, I can not speak for everybody, but this caps outside our scope of collecting, I will say that the embroidery is very nice and tight. ( as it should be for a General officer) Ask yourself would something fake this type of cap as it's not highly collectable, again a broad assumption.
    Regards SK

Hello Janek,

Agreed with SK that the cap is likely genuine. Sorry that I can't offer too much more information. Hopefully a member who collects postwar LWP will chime in. What specific information are you seeking?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Very cool hat my father has some generals hat, I am not sure that this one is from the 50s though, just a thought