MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Help kindly requested to ID Polish badges please...

Article about: Curious if anyone can ID these please ... sadly I didn't get them all... many thanks steve

Default Help kindly requested to ID Polish badges please...

Curious if anyone can ID these please ...
    sadly I didn't get them all...
    many thanks steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help kindly requested  to ID Polish badges please...   Help kindly requested  to ID Polish badges please...  

Help kindly requested  to ID Polish badges please...  

The 2 top badges in the centre photo relate to the Armia Krajowa (Polish home army)!....

Hi Steve,

The top one is a fantasy fake. Gunny is correct about the AK ones in the second pic. SVVV is not Polish. Third photo top left is a Klub Seniorów Lotnictwa (Seniors Aviation Club) badge. Next to that is what appears to be a patriotic brooch. The other two I do not know, sorry.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello Steve,

Third photo, bottom left is a paramilitary organization League of Soldiers' Friends badge, LPŻ (polish: Liga Przyjaciół Żołnierza, LPŻ) Circa: 1950-1962.

Kind Regards
    Alex