MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Post War

Article about: Hi All Annoyed from this ads?   I recently joined the group. I collect mostly Polish Air Force militaria from WWII. My uncle was a Pilot with the 309 and 305 squadrons and I have most o

Default Re: Post War

Quote by Chris Szypulewski View Post
    Thanks but your looking at the wrong badge the picture next to it has 4 badges on it the two bottom badges are the ones I need to find. The Airforce one with the Ikar is Zrzeazenie Sportowe a sportsmans badge.this one I know. sorry I should have only put the one picture I thought if someone recognised the uniform they would know what was issued.
    Upper badge - it is Air Force parachute badge (another navy guy has same in same place).
    Rafal

HEY
    thanks I have 5 of these but not numbered I'll get a numbered one when one pop's up on ebay or allegro, they are a dime a dozen and you can find them everywhere.I was in Poland a few monthes ago and I found one in a convenience store...LOL. It's those two small blurry badges that have me stumped.I even went through the book pictured below and still cant find them I did find the Ikar sports Badge in the book that was a fluke.

Cheers

Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post War  

Hi,
    State Mint badges are very popular and cheap.
    Those early numbered appears from time to time and sometimes prices go over 100 - 150 USD!

Concerning the book - para quaification badges were shown in part 4 but their variety is poor and there are some fakes.

Greetings
    Rafal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2