Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

unknown polish badge

Article about: Hi everyone, i came across this badge recently and wondered if anyone would mind giving me a pointer as to what it actually is? thanks for you time Ed

Default unknown polish badge

Hi everyone, i came across this badge recently and wondered if anyone would mind giving me a pointer as to what it actually is?
    thanks for you time
    Ed

unknown polish badgeunknown polish badge

Hello Ed,
    This is badge for veterans. The name of this badge is: Veteran of Fights for Freedom and Independence of Homeland (Polish: Weteran Walk o Wolnosc i Niepodleglosc Ojczyzny).
    Issued in 1996.
    Greetings
    Rafal

many thanks Rafal. appreciate you taking the time to help!

Here's a complete set with award document along with unofficial decoration format that uses the Polish 2nd Republic pattern Cross/Medal of independence ribbon.

unknown polish badge

unknown polish badge

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne