Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A.K. unit badges

Article about: Alex thats amazing!From now on Im collecting pre-war exile and post-war AK and resistance items (And the war time items )

Default Re: A.K. unit badges

Quote by kordys View Post
    Hi guys, i've got a badge and i am wondering if its the real deal?
    Hi Kordys,

Not sure what you mean by "real deal" —what you have is definitely a post-war AK commemorative badge—nearly all of these types of Polish commemorative badges were awarded to AK, NSZ etc veterans after the war from circa 1960's onwards and not during WWII.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

kordys
    ?

I meant if they where from the actual period of the AK or made later as it seems in this case. The badge is my grandfathers. Can you guys tell me anything more out of the badge? Who got decorated by those and so on?

Quote by kordys View Post
    I meant if they where from the actual period of the AK or made later as it seems in this case. The badge is my grandfathers. Can you guys tell me anything more out of the badge? Who got decorated by those and so on?
    The 25 pułk piechoty Armii Krajowej badge that you have from your grandfather was awarded after the war. The AK did not produce these types of badges during WII. There are several books available about the history of 25pp AK, in Polish. A quick search using "25 pułk piechoty Armii Krajowej" will quickly identify those available

25pp AK operated in the Lodz district and was one of the largest AK formations. This website has some basic nformation about the regiment, and also has a link to a great website (Polish) about Major Hubal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A.K. unit badges  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Hello Everyone
    Legitymacja to Badge batalion Parasol nr 52/693
    Batalion Parasol VM kl.V nr 13662
    Regiment Baszta VM kl.V nr 13663.
    Best wishes
    Artur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A.K. unit badges   A.K. unit badges  

A.K. unit badges   A.K. unit badges  

A.K. unit badges  

?

Hello Everyone
    The ID card I posted is counterfeitost # 24. So I placed two original ones from the net.
    Best wishes
    Artur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A.K. unit badges   A.K. unit badges  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3