Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Warsaw Uprising Museum

Article about: Sixty-nineth anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising this month. Many incredible photographs are to be found here: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polish...ictures-12304/ Plus a short bio of Eugeni

Default Re: Warsaw Uprising Museum

Quote by Cenowski View Post
    Tadeusz Rajszczak im sure is on the right, not on the left. The face is the same as the person on the right just not smiling as the other photo. The second photo shows Tadeusz in a jacket and pouches, the exact same as the person on the right. The person on the left has german camo smock and different build all together, still convinced there has been a monstorous mistake and that it a Girl on the left
    Tadeusz Rajszczak is most definitely recognised as on the left.

Here he is again, different photo ...in the center wearing a helmet... and is not on the girl on the right smiling

Warsaw Uprising Museum
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Not to sound like one of not believing but look at what i have mentioned on the photos, one wrong description might of got carried to other photos.

The picture of the three scouts has Tadeusz on the left in helmet but the one on the right is the exact same person as the single picture smiling. and next to that person you can just see the side of the same guy again as in middle.....

Jacket, puches to over the shoulder, dark hair, un attached earlobes, patch on the arm. standing next to guy with patch and y strap webbing, similar height and same ear as can see in picture of 3.

Short of being a facial profiler for the Police i can almost gurantee it.

Eyebrows and facial distances are not even same.

Im not saying this to annoy anyone but it is bugging me to say the least.

I don't think i can explain in words well what i mean so i did a picture reference with arrows and also i circled to show that same person is next to them to show proof of position.

Warsaw Uprising Museum

You might be right and the Rising Museum and others wrong... why not present the museum with your findings as see what they say?

The spokeswoman for the museum is:
    Anna Kotonowicz, akotonowicz@1944.pl

Although she will not be the right person to deal with this issue politely request that email be forwarded to the archive department.

Will be interested to see their reply...especially if you are right

Done, will see what comes back

great photos.thanks for posting them

so any news on this

News on who is on the photo?

Nice pics!
    Maybe a little off topic but has anyone seen the film Uprising? Im sure you will find it very interesting if your into the Warsaw Uprising. Very realistic and gritty film.

Quote by Ben1596 View Post
    Nice pics!
    Maybe a little off topic but has anyone seen the film Uprising? Im sure you will find it very interesting if your into the Warsaw Uprising. Very realistic and gritty film.

Uprising
    the movie is about the Jewish uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto 1943 whereas the Museum of the Rising is about the 1944 uprising of Varsovians, and although it did include a small number of Jews that survived the ghetto uprising, the 1944 rising was predominately an insurgency by the AK and affiliated organisations and fighters.

Many people still conflate the two distinctly different events.
    Last edited by StefanM; 04-04-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast