Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

1st Polish Armoured Division - THE BLACK DEVILS MARCH

Article about: THANKS FROM DUTCH FOOTBALL FANS On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Breda by the Polish 1st Armored Division, football club NAC Breda and Dutch football fans prepare

?

Default 1st Polish Armoured Division - THE BLACK DEVILS MARCH

THANKS FROM DUTCH FOOTBALL FANS

On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Breda by the Polish 1st Armored Division, football club NAC Breda and Dutch football fans prepared special thanks to Polish soldiers.
    The club issued a special statement on this occasion:
    "Our city was liberated thanks to Polish soldiers from the 1st Armored Division commanded by General Stanisław Maczek. Thanks to their attitude, Breda was liberated. We want to pay homage to Polish heroes who sacrificed their lives for freedom"
    The club changed for one day the stadium name to Stanisław Maczek, and on October 29, 2019, the Dutch Cup match with FC Emmen began with relatives of soldiers fighting for the liberation of Breda in 1944 - Jack Sutarzewicz and Michel Lessmann.

Attached Images Attached Images

It’s so wonderful and heartwarming to see once again how the Dutch gratefully remember and commemorate the events of 75 years ago. I in turn am grateful and have the deepest respect for our Dutch friends.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Superb!

Hello
    I'm looking for a list of soldiers the 1st Polish Armoured Division. Do they EXIST? I'm looking for a one person Jan Krasicki. It's only information who I'm. From conversations with Jan's family probably he was a soldier te 1st Polish Armoured Division and I'd like to check it out everything about him. Do U have any information about lists or this soldier??