Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3DSK photo album

Article about: 3DSK in Italy photo album - found here http://parridigit.istitutoparri.eu/p...Image_0001.pdf Anyone seen before? I wonder if there are other albums with photos from earlier dates?

TMZ
    ?

Default 3DSK photo album

3DSK in Italy photo album - found here http://parridigit.istitutoparri.eu/p...Image_0001.pdf

Anyone seen before?

I wonder if there are other albums with photos from earlier dates?

Hello TMZ,

Have you checked the NAC photographic archive Zbiory NAC on-line - prototyp, there are quite a few other websites with photographs, but I just can not lay my hands on them at this moment.

Best wishes

Andrzej

TMZ
    ?

Hi Andzej,

thanks for that link, I will have a browse there.

But I was really wondering if there was a copy of the other parts of the DSK photo album as the link I posted, but covering other dates. The one I found is część II, so there must be część I and maybe część III.

I am planning to go to the Sikorski Museum in London next week, so will ask there.

Regards,

Ted

Ted,

Have you made an appointment as yet.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Quote by TMZ View Post
    . . . The one I found is część II, so there must be część I and maybe część III.
    Hi Ted, only częśći (parts) I and II. I have not seen any other 3DSK photo albums from earlier dates and am quite certain that these are the only period issues of the type. There's a two volume series containing a comprehensive unit history issued about 1990 titled "Trzecia Dywizja Strzelców Karpackich 1942-1987" that you will likely be able to check out at the Sikorski Museum.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

TMZ
    ?

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Ted,

Have you made an appointment as yet.

Best wishes

Andrzej
    Andrzej, now booked for this Thursday at 11:00

Regards,

Ted

Hello Ted,

If you have never been before, be sure to check out General Anders study on the ground floor and the Collections room on the first floor containing a display case of all the Orders and Decorations and medals awarded during the IIRP and in Exile and the Regimental Badges, there is just so much to take in.

You will have to go back again.

Best of luck

Andrzej