Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

3rd DSK arm badge

Article about: A 3rd DSK arm flash, of the usual three pieces construction, but no cheese cloth backing, and a not really convincing fir tree... a poor attempt at faking a genuine patch or a theater made i

Default 3rd DSK arm badge

A 3rd DSK arm flash, of the usual three pieces construction, but no cheese cloth backing, and a not really convincing fir tree... a poor attempt at faking a genuine patch or a theater made insignia? Thank you in advance for your knowledge, Panowie!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3rd DSK arm badge   3rd DSK arm badge  

3rd DSK arm badge   3rd DSK arm badge  

?

Quote by Loupie1961 View Post
    A 3rd DSK arm flash, of the usual three pieces construction, but no cheese cloth backing, and a not really convincing fir tree... a poor attempt at faking a genuine patch or a theater made insignia? Thank you in advance for your knowledge, Panowie!
    Hi Loupie,

It's good. This is a theater made flash. I want it See another one below.

Cheers,
    Kosa

3rd DSK arm badge
    3rd DSK arm badge

Good news, then: thank you Kosa!

Agreed with Kosa. One of the many 3DSK variations, some more crude than others. This one appears to be an unissued example.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    One of the many 3DSK variations, some more crude than others.
    Some soldiers made flashes themselves. They made them as they could, so the degree of crudeness is wide open Myself I wouldn't make a better looking flash compared to the one I posted above.

Best,
    Kosa

?

Hi Loupie,

I'm posting a display that I have finished recently. You can see two printed 3.DSK flashes at the bottom raw on the right side. I have 5 more flashes sitting in a box

Cheers,
    Kosa

3rd DSK arm badge

Kosa, great looking display . Thanks for sharing. The printed example in the middle of the bottom row appears to be a Snook product. Apparently produced in the UK late war, or more likely early post.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Thank you Tony Yes, the printed one is a Snook product. The other one on the right is a canvas print too.

Cheers,
    Kosa

?

Default Still another variation

Hi everyone,

For your viewing pleasure still another 3DSK variation. This one appears to be made from a slik flag of Italy.

Cheers,
    Kosa

3rd DSK arm badge
    3rd DSK arm badge