Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?

Article about: Gentlemen Here is a 7th Carpathian cap badge badge. What do you think of it - nice original I think? Many thanks for your comments James

Default 7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?

Gentlemen

Here is a 7th Carpathian cap badge badge. What do you think of it - nice original I think?

Many thanks for your comments

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?   7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?  

7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?   7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?  

7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?   7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?  

Default Re: 7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?

Hi James, seems to look OK in the pics but one needs to be very cautious with these and all 2nd Corps collar and beret badges as the market crawls with fakes.

If you have this badge in your possession, and also have a known genuine Lorioli made badge with the same style spinner try interchanging the spinners. Also, put the spinners up against each other. The known fakes are smaller – with the fake slipping inside the genuine spinner if pressed together back to back - and don’t spin freely onto genuine badge posts.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

it looks quite good. 10 to 1 the spinners will spin freely and correctly.

Gentlemen

Many thanks for your comments. The tips about the spinners are very helpful

All the best

James

cosky
    ?

these cap badges were from my father who served in these regiments7th Carpathian badge - What do you think?

Hello cosky, and welcome to the forum! Thank you for posting a picture of your father's badges. Please share more with us about him and his service in the Polish 2nd Corps.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Great badges Cosky. Thanks for sharing
    James