Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Default Re: Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Hello!

Guys, what do you think about this syrenka patch? I have similar version, but with different reverse side. What do you think? Regards Michal

Oznaka naramienna 2 Korpusu Polskiego czerwona (899838364) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Michal - it's good!

Regards,
    Tony

?

Hello!
    What do you think about this 3 DSK? In my opinion is good, but wants to make sure

http://allegro.pl/item904484112_ozna...arpackich.html
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

3mk
    ?

Hey Musiex and welcome to the forum,
    I think its good but I would wait until a member with more knowledge then comments on it.

Any thoughts on this A.K. jacket?? I must admit I am quite tempted if it's for real

Bluza mundurowa po AK-owcu wzorowana na wz.36 (928518283) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Hello!

It's very intereresting jacket. Is it real? I think yes, it looks ok, but is it AK jacket, i think we will never know that. It can be also private tailored pre war, or 1/2 Armia Wojska Polskiego. Lining is typical for pre war production, not AWP, also fashion is compatible with wz36 regulations. Look on the second button. Eagle is turned upside down. In pre war jakcet i have never seen something strange like that! Now, without getting it in hand and comparing type of wool it's very hard to tell the year and appurtenance for any unit.

Regards

3mk
    ?

Hey there,
    I completly agree with Micheal!Theres no way to tell if it was made by a tailor in the AK,But its definatly a pre-war jacket,I dont think its post-war.The main thing which makes me that that is the lining,Only pre-war tunics ive seen have this lining,Not post-war.

P.s we also have a pre-war auction items thread

3mk
    ?

and the second button,I think its very loose and it must of turned while the owner was rushing to button it up.

And Stephan if you do buy it,Remember sending pre 1945 items out of Poland is illegle!

Thanks Alex & Emil

You are right of course it is probably a pre-war jacket someone says was worn by an A.K. soldier.

Quote by 3mk View Post
    And Stephan if you do buy it,Remember sending pre 1945 items out of Poland is illegle!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

3mk
    ?

Hey guys,
    I dont mean to advertise or anything,But I thought maybe someone might be interested in this auction,Its the book Poles on the Fronts of World War 2
    Poland-Polish Book- POLES ON THE FRONTS OF WORLD WAR II - eBay (item 360240168360 end time Mar-09-10 16:54:44 PST)
    Maybe they might buy it for $200 cheaper then buying a brand new one for $300.

Hopefully Its ok to post things like this?

Regards
    Emil

Page 15 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast