Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 85 of 144 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Hi Tony,

Yes, it was sold on "the salesroom"- after it was a small week on e-bay as a "buy it now", for 250 pound... He hold me in a wait position before he sold it to the auction site..

Anyway, this kind of business is frustrating and sad..

Rgrds, Pieter.

Hi Pieter, is that right, lots from this auction were listed on ebay first as Buy It Now's? I had no idea. I would agree that there's something wrong if you wanted to pay the asking price while listed on ebay and he told you to wait. And in the end the hammer price was well below the ebay price, so he ended up shorting himself. In any event, I'd recommend that you await another similar grouping, but accompanied with award documents. You will be much more satisfied with a documented grouping, and the right one will eventually come up, mark my words.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,
    For me, it is good :

WW2 POLISH 1ST ARMOURED BATTLE DRESS AND PANTS OFFICER VERY RARE | eBay

I juqst don't know what to think about the stars (the ranks).
    ZP

Default 3 DSK Officers Tropical Service Dress Tunic on ebay

what are the chances of it being a genuine item (not many, IMHO)...

WW2 Polish Poland Khaki Officer's Service Tunic 3rd Carpathian | eBay

Default ATS jacket

Hello guys,

Came across this one. A nice early ATS jacket. Looking forward to hear your comments to it.
    For me it looks okay and it seems that the jacket shows regular wear to tread, shoulder sleeve insigna, buttons and brass parts. But i am not sure about the collar tabs.

Many thanx so far!
    Kind regards,
    Pieter.

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

?

Default Another Para wing surfaces .... E-bay

I see a late issue wing has surfaced on E-bay ...

WW11 POLISH PARATROOPER BADGE | eBay
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Re the ATS jacket: all the parts look fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Gary J View Post
    I see a late issue wing has surfaced on E-bay ...

WW11 POLISH PARATROOPER BADGE | eBay
    Sold for £789.

?

£789 ... about right for a late issue low rank badge ..

Hallo,

May I kindly ask for some feelings about this item??

Best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Page 85 of 144 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast