Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 87 of 144 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Thank You.

I will have an item to show later this week It came into work and is a wartime brass model on a bakelite plinth of the Free Polish Navy submarine "Sokol" (Falcon).

Cheers, Ade
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

We look forward to seeing it Ade.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,
    An item good in my opinion ; a rare item...

WW2 Polish Battle Dress Tunic 1st Armoured Division | eBay

ZP

This 2 Battalion Komandosów Zmotoryzowanych badge is for sale on Allegro. I'm guessing that it is not WW2 period but I'd welcome your comments

Many thanks

James
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Hi I bought that submarine on the Bakelite plaque

[

My only comment is that its supposed to be cut from a coin I can see no markings that correspond with that.

Quote by robert odulinski View Post
    My only comment is that its supposed to be cut from a coin I can see no markings that correspond with that.
    Ah! that's interesting. I didn't know they were all cut for a coin. So there would be evidence of that on the back then. Many thanks James

This is a modern copy as many similar exist. With rather poor design.
    Genuine badges were made of coin but there are very rare today.

?

Default Para badge

Just sold on E-Bay ... Parachute Field Badge ....... final price £2276.99 !! (30-March-2016)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Page 87 of 144 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast