Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 90 of 144 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

?

Guys, and what do you think about this VM cross? Is it real thing?

?

Looks like super-worn early Panasiuk copy ("wtornik"). Do you guys agree?

Looks like a post war vintage Marcel Delande. Nice cross.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

I haven't bought it. I'm not interested in post war stuff :P

To each his own as they say. The French made post war VM's by Delande and Bertrand, the latter in particular, remain quite sought after.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

Default Merit Cross With Swords

I am very new to this site, but have been warmly welcomed by some members already. I have family connection to two MCC recipients through my step father. Unfortunately, their medals and badges have been lost to time. It has been quite an adventure to seek as much information as can be had about Jozef Puk MCC #41045, and his future son in law Walter Rittaler MCC #40867 (and Mr Andrzejku98 has given me info on both). This has become my way of giving something back to a man who didn't have to step up and be my dad. So, that said, I'm rebuilding their medals and badges. Jozef was awarded a Merit Cross with Swords. Would this be an appropriate representation of what he had been awarded? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Hello Scott,

Very nice of you to be doing this for your step father, and it’s great that you have received good information here thanks our resident archivist Andrzej.

The cross you’ve pictured is a Spink & Son, London product. Not as commonly seen in 2nd Corps vet groupings as the Samuel Kretschmer (Jerusalem) version, but absolutely correct (assuming of course that Jozef Puk was awarded the bronze third class cross).

Cheers,
    Tony

Hello Scott,

Below are 2 photographs of Bronze Cross of Merit with Swords for your reference.

I hope that the above helps you

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Default Polish Para wing to British Captain

Polish Para wing to a British Captain ..... Nice original early issue .... let's see what this one makes !!

Original WW2 Polish Paratroopers Badge Marked 0794 Tobie Ojczyno | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

?

0794 sold for £1431.00 GBP !

Page 90 of 144 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast