Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 144 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Default Re: Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Good original french type. Try to buy it for 400 zł and will be a good deal IMO.
    Cheers.

Hello!

What about thic collar pennos? I've got my own opinion, but firstly i want to listen someone else

WWII Polish 7 Pulk Pancerny Collar Pair - eBay (item 150460989266 end time Jul-03-10 16:55:50 PDT)

Best Regards
    Michal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Any thoughts on this one?
    I always struggle on this badge - there are so many repos around.
    A

WWII Polish Army 1st Rifle Brigade Scottish Cap Badge on eBay (end time 26-Jun-10 23:19:06 BST)
    Here is the photos - saved in my hard drive cache - sold for £155
    god that is a lot of money for a badge
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Thank You
    wa...

Quote by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Good original french type. Try to buy it for 400 zł and will be a good deal IMO.
    Cheers.

?

Shuggymac1,

There was one sold on E-bay about a year ago that reached £320 GBP.
    .. I think that £155 was a good buy..

Cheers

Gary J.

Quote by shuggymac1 View Post
    Here is the photos - saved in my hard drive cache - sold for £155
    god that is a lot of money for a badge

?

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Hello!

What about thic collar pennos? I've got my own opinion, but firstly i want to listen someone else

WWII Polish 7 Pulk Pancerny Collar Pair - eBay (item 150460989266 end time Jul-03-10 16:55:50 PDT)

Best Regards
    Michal
    Well I am defintely the doubting Thomas
    Have seen similar ones before..and though these have the right spinner and right "look"...the ones I saw bent very easily....too much so...and I always wondered if they were Bialkiewicz made...or very late war cheap materials...dont know...sorry cant give more conclusive evidence regarding weights and such..
    !

What about these collar pennons? I've got my own opinion, but first I want to listen someone else . . .
    Hi Michal,

Ahead of you sharing your thoughts with us, I can tell you for certain that these are die stamped. So if they are fake someone has gone to a lot of trouble to replicate the stamping dies.

Please don’t keep us in suspense for too long

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

to put more wood on the fire..
    I have heard that Bialkiewicz did make some copies of these pennons......michaelmag.....any thoughts.....<?

?

Hello!

Best Regards
    Michal
    I guess others didnt think much of these pennons either

a low price for these if original
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Hello!

What i observed is that this pennons has strange column (look at the of of the columns, it has some kind of hollow?), also spinner is made of strange metal. I saw only silvered brass, this one looks to be made of white metal.

According to book "Barwa 7 Pulku Pancernego" collar pennons were lacquered, those from the e-bay looks to be enamel ware.

Maybe i"m wrong but in my opinion this pennons are post war for veterans, or maybe they are nice copies, who knows?

Best Regards
    Michal

Page 24 of 144 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast