Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1435

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Hello,
    A good original coat of the 1rst pol arm div on French eBay.
    If some of you are interested ?

Here is the link :

A coat from of a sergeant of the armored reinforcement squadron of the 10th Armored Brigade.

Best regards.
    ZP

Again,
    Here is the ink for the international bidders :

Best regards.
    ZP

?

Gentlemen, any thoughts on this helmet?

That is a fake paint job. Firstly the Carpathian Brigade had a stenciled eagle and this is not even close to the one they used.
    Secondly it is almost impossible to find a original Carpathian Brigade helmet because they all repainted the helmets green before reaching Italy in late 1943. There might have only been a hand full to not have been painted...

Nick

?

Nick,

Thanks for the answer. Although the fact that something is very rare for me does not make a sufficient argument against any item, your comments on paint job sounds convincing. I have seen two different stencils used by SBSK and this one does not match any of those.

Regards
    Tom

?

Ladies & Gents, I would be very glad to hear your comments on this badge:

?

Guys, anybody?

Looks like a post-war Bialkiewicz made one however I am not 100% certain.

Nick

?

I was wondering if any forum members had information on the following 5KDP patch variation. I know that there are at least several variations accepted as original wartime manufacture but I could not find this example as being previously discussed. I apologize for the low detail photographs. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Hello Ptak,

I do not know if this version is wartime production or not but have always felt it to be genuine insignia rather than some knock off, although gut feel is that it is early postwar production. I have nothing solid to back this up other than seeing it here and there in ‘legitimate surroundings’, possibly in vet groupings and/or on a uniform or two. Certainly not precise science, and not the sort of answer that most of us collectors like, but such is life in this hobby much of the time. Suffice it to say, I’d be comfortable including this one in my collection. In fact, I once used to have one just like it.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast