Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 137 of 144 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1435

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

TMZ
    ?

Upcoming auction of what appears to be completely misleading medal collection - including a MCC 48930.

A Polish group of eight attributed to Private S. Poplawsky, 3 Carpathian Infantry Division, Polish Army

Poland, Republic, Order of Virtuti Militari, Fifth Class breast badge, silvered and enamel; Monte Cassino Cross 1944, bronze, reverse officially numbered ‘48930’; Cross of Valour 1920, bronze; Victory and Freedom Medal 1945, bronze, Great Britain, 1939-45 Star; Africa Star; Italy Star; War Medal 1939-45, very fine or better (8)

Lot 828, Orders, Decorations, Medals and Militaria (16 April 2020) | Dix Noonan Webb

I checked in Wesoloski and did not see S. Poplawski awarded a VM.
    There is a S Poplawski in the 3DSK soldier list , but no awards are listed.

Hello Tom,

I checked everything out when DNW listed the group and could not find him listed as a Recipient of the VM or MCC, I have informed DNW over a month ago.

But they have not altered the Auction description, we will have to wait and see if it is sold and what it sells for.

Best wishes

Andrzej

don't hold your breath. I contacted them last year about a made up British medal group. the auction description remained and the group sold. obviously there is something wrong with my train of thought.

Where can I buy this book ? Is it on e-bay ?

Quote by Polishboy View Post
    Where can I buy this book ? Is it on e-bay ?
    Which book?
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Another one for the record.

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Default Polish Paratrooper Jump Badge.

Dear Fellows,

Just saw Krakow1's post on the paratrooper badge which recently was sold on the UK Ebay. Didn't realise that these badges were so valuable. I wondered if anyone knew the name of the paratrooper who the badge belonged to originally. I have posted photo's of the badge which appeared on ebay.

Delimata.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Hello Delimata,

The Parachute Badge Numbered 1859 was awarded to St.Strz. Zbigniew Cichocki, 1SBS.

Hope it helps

Best wishes

Andrzej

Dear Andrzejku,

Thank very much for the information.

Delimata