Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 67 of 144 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Default Re: Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

I bid 330 pounds I think and that was after hours of thinking on it and looking through photos. I have a naval helmet already attributed to a Polish sailor but that has no eagle but atleast I know it is 100% good worn by a polish sailor, this one really was a punt on my side. Whoever got it, it will make a nice display!
    I did pick up the sellers other Polish Navy items which were a steal :-)

Gentlemen

I still have a real problem with Parra wings - This one is on ebay. I'm sure it must be a copy but I'm sure you will tell me if it is good bad or indifferent. I'm fairly certain that this is the second one that this seller has listed recently.

RARE SILVERED NUMBERED POLISH PARATROOPER WINGS LONDON MADE | eBay

Many thanks

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

?

Not for me ...

Hello,
    An auction will take place in next june (on 2nd and 3rd june), in Normandy, at Caen.
    A big collection will be proposed. The man lived in Falaise. He collected items from the german, english, canadian, a little american and also polish army.
    About the 1rst polish arm div, there will be two battledress (CKM and HQ) and a panel from electrical and mechanical engeeners.
    You can see thiese items on my blog.

1° D.B. Polonaise du Général Maczek

I can't post the pictures on the forum. There will a book for this auction.
    Best regards.
    ZP

Hello, Thank you very much for posting the link to your blog its fantastic and has made my morning. do you have a link for the auctin at all or some further details.
    Thanks again really super stuff.

Rob

Hello Rob,
    Thank you.
    I will probably post a direct link for this auction, but it is not ready. That will be probably for next february.
    ZP
    1° D.B. Polonaise du Général Maczek

Gentlemen
    do you like this one?
    RARE Original WW2 Polish Paratrooper Badge Numbered | eBay
    S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Hello!

I don't like the reverse side. I had one genuine badge and it was totally different. In my opinion fake

Best Regards

Dear gents,

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Professors latest offering the Honour Guard Salamander. I haven't heard of any honour guards wearing the non salamanderised helmets and im wondering whether this is just an unfinished example

Here is the link can someone put on some pictures please

Poland Polish WZ1934 Helmet Ludwikow Superb Condition | eBay

A pair of Parachute collars on ebay still on uniform collars. I don't like them but am I correct?

WW2 Polish Parachute Brigade Collar Badges | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Page 67 of 144 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast