Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Composition of 64 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty ?

Article about: Looking for some info regarding composition of 64 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty from the 2nd Corps. Thanks.

Default Composition of 64 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty ?

Looking for some info regarding composition of 64 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty from the 2nd Corps.

Thanks.

Default Re: Composition of 64 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty ?

Mr. meyle, if you can read Polish here’s some info taken from the ‘Piechoty’ series of booklets issued in the early 1970’s.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Composition of 64 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty ?  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Dziekuje !
    I am trying to find out more about soldier H.Baranski from 1st company - I have German mapcase with his name and unit 1/64 P.B.P.

Obtaining details on the rank and file is a tall order. The information on the three battalions and HQ/Support Company of the 16th Pomorska Brygada Piechoty contained in these booklet series is by far the most detailed I have found in years of searching. My particular interest is with the 65th battalion as this is the unit my father served in, and take it from me, there’s very little info out there.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks !
    Will do some searching and post any results.