MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Delivery of my baby--not as gross as you think.

Article about: Greetings All, A few years ago my wife told me that I could have whatever militaria I wanted as long as it was confined to only one level of the house. Once I filled the basement I moved out

?

Default Delivery of my baby--not as gross as you think.

Greetings All,

A few years ago my wife told me that I could have whatever militaria I wanted as long as it was confined to only one level of the house. Once I filled the basement I moved out of the house to the garage.

This was 'delivered' a few years ago.

Anyone else have vehicles?

Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Delivery of my baby--not as gross as you think.  

Wustenfuchs
    ?

Default Re: Delivery of my baby--not as gross as you think.

Wow that's nice!

NIce Dingo! I look forwards to hearing and seeing more.

I own a 1942 Ford GPW and 1944 Airborne trailer.

Cheers, Ade.

Mike, awwww - such a cute baby! And I do see a strong resemblance to daddy . . .

Nice piece. What have you done with it? Maybe added some Polish markings . . .

Cheers,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Delivery of my baby--not as gross as you think.  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Greetings,

Ha!! i actually have much more hair than that--he is actually the tow truck driver.

I have to this point gotten the beast running. I was actually thinking of putting a nice scorpion on it. Thanks for posting the pic, I have not seen this before. Here is one when I wasn't so happy with the progress is getting things going.

Mike

Well, I was referring to the Dingo, not the tow truck dude . . . no worries, just another of my lame jokes gone flat . . .

Although at times I’ve felt my collecting pursuits to be too spread out, I do take some solace in sticking to items that fit in my home office. The closest connection to militaria I can make for the resident in my garage is that it was built during the 25th anniversary of the Battle of Monte Cassino.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne