Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Dsp

Article about: Hi Guys. Here my new Orders from a Polish Solder in the Switzerland. The Firm was in Basel how make this Orders. Some one know the Post horn? It's from a Postman? Next time i get two DSP Eag

Default Dsp

Hi Guys.
    Here my new Orders from a Polish Solder in the Switzerland.
    The Firm was in Basel how make this Orders. Some one know the Post horn? It's from a Postman?
    Next time i get two DSP Eagle, so i hope....
    Im very happy......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dsp   Dsp  

Default Re: Dsp

Hello Badenzer,
    All the badges of 2 Dywizja Strzelców Pieszych (2nd Light Infantry Division) were designed by Lt. Bohdan Garliński, Gen. Prugar-Ketling's personal aide. They were manufactured not in Basel but in Le Locle by the Hugeuein Frères Company (except a few hundreds of the Division's commemorative badges made initially by Arthus Bertrand in Paris).
    The trumpets in the 1941-established 2 LID internment badge symbolise the Division's 1940 fight in France as the trumpets represent the French Chasseurs à pied (Light Infantry) insignia. The Swiss cross stands for the internment of the Division in Switzerland.
    The internment badge was awarded by Gen. Prugar-Ketling upon a formal motion by the 2 LID Badges Chapter as a token of faithful service in Switzerland for 10 months or as a honorary badge for people and organisations merited to the Division.
    Honorary awards include 700 people and organisations comprising 658 Swiss nationals and institutions.

Regards,
    Tom

?

Default Trench Art tray from interned Pole

I really didn't now where I should post this photo of a trench art tray from a Polish internee......this looks as good a place any.

PiwoDspDspDsp