MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Dywizjon 300/300 Squadron

Article about: Witam, chciałem wszystkich zainteresowanych zaprosić na moją stronę poświęconą dywizjonowi oraz mojemu dziadkowi Dywizjon 300

Zabor
    ?

Default Dywizjon 300/300 Squadron

Witam, chciałem wszystkich zainteresowanych zaprosić na moją stronę poświęconą dywizjonowi oraz mojemu dziadkowi Dywizjon 300

Hello Zabor and welcome. You have done a nice job with your website . Thanks for sharing it with us. We encourage your continued participation here, although please note that this is an English language forum. Use either the available internet translation sites or contact me via the forum's private email.

Your post translated:

"Hello, I wish to invite everyone interested to my website dedicated to my Grandfather and the No. 300 Polish Bomber Squadron"

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!