Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge

Article about: Hello I get for my collection together this pieces . Can you tell my what means the A (anchor) Z on the Eagle ? Navy ? is this pre or after 1939 made eagle ? . SPK Badge is marked with "

Default Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge

Hello

I get for my collection together this pieces .

Can you tell my what means the A (anchor) Z on the Eagle ? Navy ? is this pre or after 1939 made eagle ? .

SPK Badge is marked with "Hamburg" in germany .

I think with the owner pictures nice set :-) .

regards
    Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge   Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge  

Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge   Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge  

Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge   Eagle , PSK Mememberhip Card with owner picture + Badge  

Hello Michael,

The eagle is definitely pre-1939 vintage. It has characteristics of the eagles produced by Krakow based maker Censor. The initials stand for Antoni Zawadzki, so I'd like my eagle back please . Actually, I don't know the significance of the initials and the anchor. My guess it's just someone's attempt at personalizing it. The Hamburg made SPK badge is an early one. Thanks for sharing your new acquisition

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Sorry not yours , I dont see the J

Thank you , dziękuję Tony .