Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Korpus Polski slip on title

Article about: A recent purchase, an embroidered cloth KP slip on title. The seller maintained that the letters KP stand for Korpus Polski, therefore, my guess, the First Polish Corps. I have never come ac

Default Korpus Polski slip on title

A recent purchase, an embroidered cloth KP slip on title. The seller maintained that the letters KP stand for Korpus Polski, therefore, my guess, the First Polish Corps. I have never come across such a slip on title (quite evidently British made), any hints, panowie?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Korpus Polski slip on title   Korpus Polski slip on title  

so no explanations for this possibly Polish slip on title?

i have just found in a book devoted to the Second Polish Corps that KP stands for Kwatera Polowa and therefore this slip on would have been worn by the staff of general Wladyslaw Anders' Field Headquarters. A pretty rare sign, if confirmed!