Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

Great looking items, thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

CQE
    ?

Thank you Tony.

CQE
    ?

POLISH JERUSALEM CROSS 1944

Z Ziemi Swietej do Polski -From Holy Land to Poland.
    Tak nas powrocisz cudem na Ojczyzny lono - from "Pan Tadeusz" Mickiewicza.

A teraz: MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

Jurek
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Last edited by CQE; 12-23-2015 at 06:23 PM.

CQE
    ?

Just to share - Happy New Year!

Jurek
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

And happy New Year to you also Jurek May 2016 bring many interesting additions to our collections!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

CQE
    ?

Military Recruiting - Pobor Wojskowy
    Wolyn 1939
    (Eastern Poland)

Aluminium Insygnia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Hello,
    CQE... Great collection ! I have just discovered your posts.
    Thank you for sharing.
    ZP

CQE
    ?

Thank you Stephane, I feel honored. Jurek

Please enjoy 5 Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty and 6 Dywizja Lwów

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Quote by CQE View Post
    Polish WW2 documented group to Cpl Pawel Zelke/Gromski 2. Armoured Rgt of 1. Polish Armoured Division.

Interesting to note he used an Alias name whilst serving...Worried about his family still in Poland?
    Probably a deserter from the Wehrmacht.

?

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!
    Fantastic collections here folks, I started my Polish collection with a bit of luck by securing a small lot of photo's these were taken during Market Garden and believed to also show the force at Ravenstein airfield, many thanks to members here for their help

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast