Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

pjm
    ?

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Here's a 1935 Polish Medical Corps folding lantern for a candle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

pjm
    ?

Polish wz 17 Body Armor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Pawel B
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    That is the right pattern. Their products are very good. A comrade of mine in 2nd Guards who also does a Polish impression wears their gear.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade and everyone else!

Just heard about this Forum from Ade - I am the comrade from the 2nd Guards he mentioned!

Yes, the Schipperfabrik stuff is good - I do have bits from them, and I have also heard nothing but good reports about their WW1 stuff too! I know that there are a few re-enactment suppliers in Poland, and the Poles feel that they are better quality than Schipper, but they are having problems getting the stuff made in Poland to the quantity that is wanted even in Poland, let alone the rest of the world!

I was lucky, and got my 1939 woollen uniform made by Hero Collection in Poznan a few years ago - but they don't make re-enactors stuff now, as they are concentrating on uniforms for Hollywood movies.

Anyway - I will keep an eye out on this thread! Although I have very little original stuff, I do have a lot of reproduction Polish kit for both the 1939 campaign, and also for LWP!

pjm
    ?

Some assorted items.

Police Helmet Eagle, 1920's
    POW Dog Tag and Photo ID with pouch
    early Pilot's Sleeve eagle

pjm
    ?

pre-war era Navy Foul Weather Coat

pjm
    ?

Some early post-war Fire Helmets reworked from German and Romanian left-overs.

3mk
    ?

Great stuff pjm must of cost a fortune!
    Pawel B you dont happend to be Coporal Bang in another forum?When Ade mentioned you it sounded like coporal bang.And it would be great to see your original items and even your repros.
    How much did your uniform from Hero Collection cost?
    Thanks

pjm
    ?

A Polish Government Office enamel building shield

Hi Paul, that was quick! I just recommended the forum to Paul over the phone and 10 mins later he had joined! Welcome my friend.

Cheers, Ade.

Pawel B
    ?

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Great stuff pjm must of cost a fortune!
    Pawel B you dont happend to be Coporal Bang in another forum?When Ade mentioned you it sounded like coporal bang.And it would be great to see your original items and even your repros.
    How much did your uniform from Hero Collection cost?
    Thanks
    Hi 3mk! Yep - I am Corporal Bang on the UK WW2 forum! I think that I am the only person in the UK to do 1939 Polish so far - I have had a few people who have shown interest, but no-one else has taken the plunge quite as much as me! All I really need is a rifle now - anyone know of a reliable source of wz.29's that I can legally get in to the UK?

As for the repro collection - no problems! I can start getting it photo'd in a couple of days and get some pics posted as soon as I can!

I got my jacket, trousers, greatcoat, rogatywka and a leather belt from Hero - and, if I remember correctly, it was around £200 for the lot! Yes a bargain - but one that I don't think that anyone else will be able to get now. I am hoping that, at some time, I am getting a light-weight (Drelich) tunic and trousers being made in Poland. The group I am associated with in Poznan, called Odwach, have got a supply of the correct cotton material for these, but are having problems getting a good military tailor to make them up. But I will let people know when they are done!

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast