Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Amazing guns Tony,I can only dream of owning a pre-war Vis pistol.
    Thanks 3mk. Yes, as mentioned previously, finding that pre-war Eagle was a dream come true. I knew that I’d have to locate one within Canada as the firearm laws here are very strict, especially when it comes to importation. I was doubly fortunate as this one is in fantastic condition with its original ‘rust-blue’ finish in a near perfect state of preservation.

T.

3mk
    ?

Tony do you have any idea on how to display a furazerka??
    Thanks

-Emil

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Tony do you have any idea on how to display a furazerka??
    Here’s a “cheap and cheerful” way I came up with that works for me . . .

These stands are made from heavy cardboard, taken from the covers of old three ring binders. But most any cardboard should work well. A simple design that works great at keeping the cap upright on the shelf.

And can’t beat the price!

T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Emil, I just remembered that you were asking about this Exile Polish Air Force SD cap cap . . . here's a better pic. As mentioned, manufactured by Moss Brothers, Covent Garden.

T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

3mk
    ?

Tony you really got me into the whole homemade display making idea!Thanks for doing a close up on the cap its really beautiful.

-Emil

3mk
    ?

I should of read that any cardboard should work the cardboard in the binder was preety thick, to bad i dont have aa wz.21 or 34 Polish sabre or a Perkun or Radom bayonet to help me that was cheap!It cost me less then a styrofoam mannequin head!Thanks Tony.I just finished putting together my last display case and i gotta admit your idea was great!I cant wait till i can make another one but i still need to get some more into my collection for that to happend.This thread is a bigger hit then i expected 1036 views last time i checked lets keep it alive!

-Emil

Ps. Those furazerki and that Polish RAF cap are great Tony!

Hi John, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for showing those super knives! Fantastic stuff!

Hi Tony, my VIS does have the "P35(P)" marking but it is a bit faint in pic. You are correct, it is devoid of the shoulder stock slot

Cheers, Ade.

Still cannot find pics. of Polish Para. Meanwhile here is a picture of my Polish badges
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

3mk
    ?

Great badges!Are they all originals?

3mk
    ?

Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast