Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Heres one of my displays the frame couldnt fit on to the scanner
    Attached Images Attached Images Lets see your Polish Militaria Display! 

Default Polish Militaria

Fellows,

I would like to find out what You are thinking about this badge.

I did purchase it a few years ago together with other SBS related treasures and have never come across it since then.
    I understand that it is one of the most difficult to acquire polish WW2 item.

As you possibly know it is a SBS minor officers’ school badge.

Can You please help me to figure out whether it is genuine or not?
    Perhaps one has pictures of additional examples?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

3mk
    ?

Looks good to me but i know nothing about fakes and originals most Polish awards are screw back

Im going to Poland for 1 month and 2 weeks ill find alot of things and ill try posting them all here and ill try to go on while im in Poland

Thanks - comments appreciated.

Actually,i will be in Canada week July 16 - perhaps a few drinks would be good.

I have been in Poland recently - really not much stuff avaluable -especially PSZ as domestic collectors are getting reacher as the economy grows + now all understand how small relativelly the PSZ regiments had been. After 60 years a very small % of badges of average regiment of 1000 soldgers are avaluable on the market.

Hello wadowicznic,

Yes, this is a very scarce badge. In fact, so scarce that I have only ever seen one example purported to be genuine – as picture below. Yours stack up very well to this one.

Where in Canada are you staying?

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

T
    i will be in Toronto - happy to meet. send me a private message.
    I will know the name of a hotell early next week
    Regards
    Ak

great thread...your eagle is metal or with a silver ?

DaveC
    ?

Hello all!! I apologize for being offline so much lately, however I was completing the shadow box for my father that I've spoken so extensively about.

I just wanted to post a picture of it, and to thank all of you that gave so much helpful advice and encouragement.

Although it wasn't completed in time for Fathers Day as I had planned, (there's a story for another day) it was eventually completed, and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Mine included.

Thanks again for all your help, and should you be in the Toronto Canada area, let me know, and I'd be more than happy to show you what great Canadian beer is like.

Cheers!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Hello Dave - great job! Thanks for sharing. Your display looks super. Well done!

wadowicznic - sorry for the slow reply - summer is in full swing, my kids are off school, I'm up to my armpits in some reno work on the house, and the hobby needs to take a back seat for a while. I am located on the west coast, so not anywhere near you. Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada.

Best regards,
    Tony

T
    Thanks - my stay in Canada was excellent. I went to see the SPK Museum in Toronto and had a good chat and drinks with a few fellows there. I will post the picture of the display they have there.

Take care

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hello Dave - great job! Thanks for sharing. Your display looks super. Well done!

wadowicznic - sorry for the slow reply - summer is in full swing, my kids are off school, I'm up to my armpits in some reno work on the house, and the hobby needs to take a back seat for a while. I am located on the west coast, so not anywhere near you. Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada.

Best regards,
    Tony

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast