Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Nice cap Justin.

I have a pair of breaches but i dont know if there ww2 or not,Here are pics i dont like to sell my Polish things would you like to trade?

Thanks pm me if your intrested
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Nice cap Justin.

I have a pair of breaches but i dont know if there ww2 or not,Here are pics i dont like to sell my Polish things would you like to trade?

Thanks pm me if your intrested
    Justin, somehow we have some confusion here. Thanks for the offer , but I am not in te market for any of these, nor do I have any available for swap or trade.

Please don't forget to post more pics of your rogatywka, and answer my question regarding the piping.

Cheers,
    Tony

3mk
    ?

Im confused??

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Im confused??
    Evedently it's me that's the confused one. I need to look closer at who's making the posts! I'm not sure how old you are, but just remember that it's true what they say about passing the "40" milestone - things do start to fall apart . . .

T.

?

Ahhh Tony .... I've only got another 18 years before I reach this milestone .... ....

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    but just remember that it's true what they say about passing the "40" milestone - things do start to fall apart . . .

T.

3mk
    ?

Ive got 28 years

Quote by Polski44 View Post
    Ahhh Tony .... I've only got another 18 years before I reach this milestone .... ....
    Quote by 3mk View Post
    Ive got 28 years
    Hmmm – so that would make 3mk barely a teenager and Gary somewhere in his 20’s. I’m beginning to feel like an old geezer!

Gary - your father, a decorated WW2 veteran, should be right around 90 now in 2009. So he must’ve been well into his 60’s when he fathered you . . . I’ve always heard that Sosabowski’s paratroops had remarkable stamina!

Cheers,
    Tony, the old fart

I'd like to see any field equipment, especially Polish canteens. A friend of mine offers me this one, but no one knows exactly it's origin. My friend was told that this is Finnish, which it's not. Some other guy told that he bought a canteen like that from Poland and was told that this is original Polish Army canteen. Do these markings ring any bells?

3mk
    ?

I never seen a canteen with numbers like that.Canteens with pouches are post war.

?

Tony, ... don't worry .... I really do fall in the over 40's bracket ... but still look 21
    ..... when there's a full moon

Cheers

Gary

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hmmm – so that would make 3mk barely a teenager and Gary somewhere in his 20’s. I’m beginning to feel like an old geezer!

Gary - your father, a decorated WW2 veteran, should be right around 90 now in 2009. So he must’ve been well into his 60’s when he fathered you . . . I’ve always heard that Sosabowski’s paratroops had remarkable stamina!

Cheers,
    Tony, the old fart

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast