Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 127 of 537 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 5361

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

?

Foto to this post.Best regards Atur.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross  

Hello Artur,

With regards to your post the 4 Monte Cassino Crosses were awarded to the following recipients at the time of the award their details were as follows:

MCC Nr : 6178

Surname: KOT

Christian Name : Jan

Date of Birth : 1913

Army Number : 1913-180-III

Unit : 12PULP

MCC Nr : 29828

Surname: FRYDRYCH

Christian Name : Włodzimierz

Date of Birth : 1910

Army Number : 1910-20-III

Unit : 1PUK

MCC Nr : 32795

Surname : OSINIAK

Christian Name : Józef

Date of Birth : 1920

Army Number : 1920-46-III

Unit : 7PAK

MCC Nr : 47693

Surname : STACHOWICZ

Christian Name : Jan

Date of Birth : 1900

Army Number : 1900-28-III

Unit : Dowodztwo Zgrupowania Zakladow Sluzb.

With regards to Czesław Bednarczyk, Born 20th July 1912 in Kamieńcu Podolskim, Died 12th June 1994 London, served with 5KDP fought at Monte Cassino and Bologne. When awarded the MCC he was a Kapitan serving with 14 Baon Strzelec, 5KDP, his Army Number was : 1912-239-III. After the end of the war he came to the UK married his wife Krystyna born 12th April 1923 in Warsaw, Died 29th April 2011 in London.

Awarded the Virtuti Militari Silver Cross Legitymacja Numbered 11296.

Hope that this information helps you Artur, I have also attached photographs of Czesław and Krystyna

Best wishes

Andrzej

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

?

I thank You very much for this information.I wish You a lot of success .You are a great man.Photos of smiling people.And once again thank You very much and greet you warmly.

?

I look this auction once again.MCC number for cpt.Czesław BANDELEWICZ is 16183.Set of medals Polish Armed Forces in the West with documents.

The set contains 15 items awarded by the Polish Armed Forces in the West along with ID cards and certificates. Original documents, all issued for the same name.

The Set includes:
    - War Order "Virtuti Militari" (Palestine) with the card and the request for the decoration.
    - Cross of Merit with silver swords with certificate of authorization to wear.
    - Cross of Valor, 2 pieces, one with ID card, the other with a certificate of authorization to wear.
    - Monte Cassino memorial Cross with ID card.
    - Army Medal - Poland Your Defender with a certificate of assignment.
    - Cross of the 5th Infantry Infantry Division with a diploma.
    - 5th Infantry Division Badge with ID card.
    - Star of Italy, Star of Africa, star for the war of 1939-1945 with the ID card.
    - 2 pieces of "War Medal 1939-1945" with a certificate.
    - 2 pieces of "The Defense Medal" with a certificate of authorization to wear.

There are also other military documents such as a personal ID card, a certificate of completion of the Company Commander course, a major-level appointment, and three ID cards.
    Also included is a vintage metal box from the Second World War period and three ribbons for decorations.
    The set sold in Krakow for 11500 zlotys.
    Best regards Artur.

?

To post about cpt.Czesław BEDNARCZYK a few more photos.In the post above I made a mistake surname.Very beautiful collection of souvenirs.I greet everyone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Attached Images Attached Images Monte Cassino cross  Monte Cassino cross  Monte Cassino cross  Monte Cassino cross 

Andrzejku,

Great posts! I am looking for the information on MCC numbers: 3733 and 5047. Would you be so kind to look them up for me?
    Thank you.

Best regards,

Thank you to all posting pictures and information on the Monte Cassino Crosses.

Hello Pat,

Many thanks for your post requesting information on the Recipients of the Monte Cassino Crosses Numbered 3733, 5047, when awarded their details were as follows:

MCC 3733

Surname : DRAŁUS

Christian Name : Antoni

Date of Birth : 1905

Army Number : (also found on His ID tags) : 1905-47-III

Unit: 12PULP

By the end of the war he had been promoted to Wachmistrz.

Monte Cassino cross

Antoni DRAŁUS

Monte Cassino cross

Brothers Stanisław and Antoni DRAŁUS

The only other piece of information I was able to find was his death in 1954 in Clwyd, Wales.

MCC 5047

Surname : GOŁĄBICKI

Christian Name : Aleksander

Date of Birth : 1917

Army Number : 1917-33-III

Unit : 4BSK

By the end of the war he had been awarded the Virtuti Militari Silver Cross Numbered 10132 and the KW.

I could not find any further information on him at all not even a death or change of name.

I hope that the above helps

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thank you Andrzejku. That is more than I was expecting to find out. Special thanks for the photos - it is nice to put a face to a medal.
    All the best.

?

Dear Andrzejku,
    Is it possible to confirm the owner of the cross and ID card.MCC nr 35093-7th Anti-Tank Regiment.A few data from documents:corporal born 8th May 1901 at MOKRZYSKA country Kraków,parents Józef and Katarzyna;army number:1901/33/III.Included with the attachment military immortal/nieśmiertelnik.Is this name consistent with the list?MCC nr 35093 to cpl CHAMIELEC JAN.To whom were the crosses numbered:39494:littera S-T?,39665:littera Z?:10 th battalion corps engineers/10 baon saperów and 39961:10th bridging company/10 kompania mostowa.Add photos to this post.
    Best regards,Artur

Monte Cassino cross  
    Attached Images Attached Images Monte Cassino cross