Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 175 of 536 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5356

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

?

Hello Everyone
    Once links:
    see video:
    Videoepozyty po
    Niezwyk
    Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    and apel:
    Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello Everyone:
    About:ułan MOLŃKI Piotr,1 PUKrechowieckich,MCC number 30069,army number:1918-85-III,parents:Józef & Anna.
    Unit : 2nd Squadron, 1 Pułk Ułanów Krechowieckich (1st Lancers Regiment) Other Awards : Krzyż Walecznych x 1 (Cross of Valour) Awarded Regimental Badge Numbered: 936.Ułan Piotr MOLIŃSKI was killed at Chienti in Italy on the 27th June 1944, he was buried nearby and after the end of the war his body was exhumed and buried in the Polish War Cemetery at Loreto in grave 10-D-5.
    Family search campaign was launched in Brody, Ukraine in the birthplace of a soldier. Thanks to the help of friends, what not what was found. The search began on July 20, 2017.
    Original message from Ukraine:
    Доброго дня пане Артур.

Стосовно пошуку рідних (Moliński Piotr Stopień wojskowy: ułan Jednostka: 1 Pułk Ułanów Krechowieckich Data urodzenia: 16.02.1918 Miejsce urodzenia: Suchowola powiat Brody:. їздив в село Суховоля та село Черниця, спілкувався з місцевими жителями, в цих селах є багато сімей на прізвище Молінські
    Moliński, але важко відшукати інформацію по тих роках, старші хто можливо знав щось вже померли, інші загинули в роках 1944 ( Podkamieñ ko³o Brodów - *Moliñscy) ці списки також є в музеї школи села Черниця. Встановлено що багато родин в 1944-1947 роках переселилося в Польщу (67-406 Siedlnica pow.Leszno ) можливо там буде якась інформація. Якщо в мому розпорядженні буде нова відомості про родичів загиблого солдата я вам напишу.
    З повагою Юрій
    The action is ongoing.
    Best wishes
    Artur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross  
    Last edited by Wisnia; 11-22-2017 at 12:04 AM.

?

Hello Everyone:
    With a deposit after the soldier. Unfortunately he is not in the book of the fallen, he may have died after 1947.
    MCC number 14093 was awarded to:st.strz.WIERSZYŁO Józef,fathers name Konstanty,born:29 th June 1922,place of birth:Czerwone Rucze,powiat:Święciany.
    Army number:1922-13-III,unit:6 baon SK.

Monte Cassino cross
    Awarded:VM kl.V,KWx1.

Monte Cassino cross
    MCC+legitymacja.

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello Everyone
    Deposits:
    depozyty
    List of soldiers:
    http://www.aan.gov.pl/depozyty/asset...%20i%20CAW.pdf
    Open bookmark:fotorafie,dokumenty.

Best wishes
    Artur

TMZ
    ?

Artur, do you know the meaning of AAN?

I also noticed:
    799 41/18/9 GAJDEMSKI HIERONIM 10 VIII 1906 Berezów AAN
    800 1906/102/III GAJDEMSKI HIERONIM 08.10.1906 Budki, p. Stolin CAW

same person. Berezów is close to Stolin and second dob is US format - both are 10th August. So all date formats there are mixed.

Will people in present day Belarus and Ukraine get to know of the list?

?

Hello TMZ
    I did not create this list, it was made by people who have finished the historical studies, doctors of science etc. I am just a collector and in search of a soldier I reached Suchowola, where he was born-(ułan Moliński Piotr), I can only recommend by ,,mail slippers" to friends from Ukraine.
    Monte Cassino cross
    Ps.1:śp GAJDEMSKI,two soldiers-They lie in one grave?
    Sorry,unfortunately they are not in the 3 DSK list.
    Ps.2:Maybe DEAR Andrzejku could unravel this mystery?
    Best wishes
    Artur

Hello TMZ and Wisnia,

It is very simple the compilers of the 1952 Roll of Honour transcribed the wrong location for Strz Marjan Gajdemsk, both served in the 15th Rifle Battalion, 5KDP and both where killed on the same day 12th May 1944.

Starszy Strzelec Hieronim Gajdemski is buried in grave 5-B-1

Monte Cassino cross

Whilst Strzelec Marjan Gajdemski was buried in Grave 7-A-10

Monte Cassino cross

Hopefully someone recognised this mistake along the way.

I hope that the above answers your questions

Best wishes

Andrzej

TMZ
    ?

The duplicate I pointed out were both Hieronim (entries 799 and 800) - Marjan is the next one on the list (801).

But we can take it there are many errors on the list.

?

Hello TMZ
    cpl.GAJDEMSKI Hieronim awarded:MCC,
    rifle GAJDEMSKI Marian awarded:MCC,KWx1.
    I ask the question: Who are you standing there now in Budki Kamiańskie,Ukraine???
    The village of Budka Wojtkiewickie since 1920 administratively included:
    The city of Jurowa
    region (district) - Oliwa
    Odessa (region) - Zhitomir
    since 1921
    municipality - Berezów
    since 1944
    district - Stolin
    province - Polesie.
    Since 1944 the name of the village has changed to Sielsawiek Wojtkiewickie:
    district - Rokitno
    province - Rivne.
    The current name of the village - Kamianka Sheds.
    The village was established in the beginning of the XIX century under the rule of Tsarist Russia. Under the government of Poland (interwar period) the village was expanded to 200 numbers and the number of inhabitants increased to 900 people.
    The Soviet occupation and the robbery economy and the list of the Kulaks (which was not done) were taken over. After the Soviet occupation, it was even heavier German. On December 26, 1942, on the Second Day of Christmas there was annihilation of villages and 80% of its inhabitants. Population from infants to old people was murdered by the Germans, possessions were plundered and homes were burned leaving the ruin.
    Ps.1:When find someone from family GAJDEMSKI it will be a miracle.
    Deposits for two Gajdemski is Centralne Archiwum Wojskowe.
    About Gajdemski Hieronim,his deposit is in Archiwum Akt Nowych.
    In my opinion it is the third person after these two soldiers.
    Municipality of Berezów - a former rural municipality existing until 1939 in the province. Poles (currently in Belarus). The seat of the municipality was Berezów (now in Ukraine).
    Initially, the municipality belonged to the Mozyrski district. On November 7, 1920, she was joined to the newly created Lunin County, under the management of Frontier and Stepfield . On February 19, 1921, together with the entire district, he joined the newly formed Polesie Region. It was the easternmost municipality of the Polesie region. On January 1, 1923, the municipality became a part of the newly created district of Stolin in the same province.
    After the war, the area of the Berezów municipality entered the administrative structures of the Soviet Union.
    Ps.2:The only man who lived in Poland in 2009 and came from this place lived in Czarnowo 59;district of Gmina Zławieś Wielka, within Toruń County, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland.
    Best wishes

Artur

I found on Wańkowicz book Wierzyło II tom pages 264-266