Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 193 of 537 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5363

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

?

Smile

Hello DEAR Andrzejku
    I was supposed to ask about this identity card, but I think, today Saturday,you're resting... If there is the possibility, you can tell Andrzejku the basic details of the following soldier:
    śp.2nd Lieutenant LACHCIK Franciszek,born Swilcza.He died of wounds,12 July 1944.ID card-Legitymacja VM kl.V number:???MCC number:16206?Unit:14 BS,5 KDP.

Monte Cassino cross
    Lachcik Franciszek

Monte Cassino cross
    Lachcik's grave in Loreto.

Monte Cassino cross
    Lachcik's note from the book of the fallen soldiers.

Thx

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Artur,

Many thanks for your post, with reference to Franciszek Lachcik,

Monte Cassino cross

Franciszek Lachcik in School Uniform

Ppor.sp. Franciszek Lachcik, Army Nr: 1908-56-III, 14BS, MCC Nr: 16206, Virtuti Militari Nr: 10108, Bured Loreto Grave: 7-A-23.

I hope that the above information is of some use and help to you Artur.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Default Sergiusz pilipczuk

Hello Andrzej, you told me information about my grandfather Leon pilipczuk a while back I now have his brothers army papers: Sergiusz Pilipczuk, his army number 65377 and it states he was in Monte Cassino? But I can’t seem to post the picture to show you? How do I upload? He was there until the 18th May and in his list of medals there is nothing about a Monte Cassino medal being awarded.
    Sergiusz was in the 18 Lwowski Bron strzelców. Any ideas why he doesn’t have one? Kind regards,
    Tessa.

Ps.could I kindly ask you to search “Jan Cwynar” as soon as possible please Andrzej ? Once again thank you

Hello Tessa,

Many thanks for your post, I have found the following information on Jan Cwynar, information below:

When awarded the Monte Cassino Cross his details were as follows:

Surname: Cwynar

Christian Name: Jan Ignacy

Date of Birth: 1904

Army Number: (also found on His ID Tags): 1904-38-III

Unit: 12 Pułk Ułanów Podolskich (12th Podolski Lancers Regiment)

Monte Cassino Cross Numbered: 3222

By the end of the war he had been promoted to Plutonowy (Lance Sergeant) he had been awarded the KW and was by then serving with the 7 Pułk Ułanów Lubelskich im. gen. Kazimierza Sosnkowskiego (7th Lubelski Lancers Regiment).

That is all that I have been able to find for you at this moment Tessa, I sincerely hope that it is of some use and help to you.

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. with regards to Sergiusz Pilipczuk, I will look again in the morning with regards to his Service Number: 65377.

?

Default Monte Cassino

Thank you so much Andrzej that has been a fantastic help! I am trying to upload Sergiusz papers for you to see and I’m hoping someone would be kind enough to translate it(if it’s okay quality, sorry if it’s blurry,it’s took me about 3 hours to do) I know it says he had an Italian medal awarded but don’t think that’s the cross! Or am I wrong? At the top I notice it says Monte Cassino but I don’t understand any of it sorry lol.

Once again thank you so much for taking the time to look! I really do appreciate it,
    Kind regards, Tessa
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

?

Default Monte Cassino

Thank you so much Andrzej that has been a fantastic help! I am trying to upload Sergiusz papers for you to see and I’m hoping someone would be kind enough to translate it(if it’s okay quality, sorry if it’s blurry,it’s took me about 3 hours to do) I know it says he had an Italian medal awarded but don’t think that’s the cross! Or am I wrong? At the top I notice it says Monte Cassino but I don’t understand any of it sorry lol.

Once again thank you so much for taking the time to look! I really do appreciate it,
    Kind regards, Tessa .

?

Hello Tessa
    I see here ZESZYT EWIDENCYJNY.
    I do not know why it was not given MCC?
    Maybe he fell in and was punished?
    29 March 1944-23 April 1944:Italy,
    24 April-31 May 1944:battle of the 2nd Corps of Monte Cassino.
    1 June-4 September 1944:battle 2nd Corps with Ankone and Gotow lines.
    8 September-9 October 1944:in the reserve of the 8th Army
    10 October 1944-1 January 1945ffensive activities 2nd Corpsin the northern Apennines.
    8 January-8 April 1945:2nd Corps in defense of the river of Senio.
    9 April-2 May 1945:battle of the 2nd Corps of Bologna.
    Awards:basic set of 4 English medals,Army Medal x1,KWx1.
    At the decorations, there is a section of the formation order.
    I need to see if there is a section of punishment in REASON, a reprimand.
    I do not have these pages.

Monte Cassino cross

Carefully handled notebook, maybe something about punishment will be in it?

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello Evveryone
    By the way, about the analysis of documents.

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Currently at the auction. Please see the commander's signature:commamder:SUCHARSKI mjr:WESTERPLATTE COMMANDER?

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    MCC number 7645

Monte Cassino cross
    MCC number 28984.

Monte Cassino cross
    Own production, good matrix but bad cross material: metal.

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Once again MCC 31714:Last sold for 500 PLN.

Krzy

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello DEAR Andrzejku
    I have a request.

Monte Cassino cross
    Could you give more information about the book you're using.
    It's about a list of awarded Virtuti Militari Cross. What does the cover look like?
    How can you describe this soldier and if he was awarded MCC?
    L.sgt.WORNBARD Stefan,army number:1913-37-III,unit:Polish Carpatian Lancers.
    He was awarded-(from the regiment's monograph):BCofM.

Thx once again.

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Artur,

Many thanks for your post, if you use the search option at the top of the page and search for the following "find out info about Virtuti Militari recipient", then go to page 3, post nr: 25 the book cover is there.

With regards to Stefan Wornbard, when he was awarded the MCC his details were as follows:

Surname: Wornbard

Christian Name: Stefan

Date of Birth: 1913

Army Nr: 1913-37-III

Unit: PUK

MCC Nr: 38722

I hope that the above information answers all your questions Artur.

Best wishes

Andrzej