Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 342 of 537 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5361

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

?

Hello

SITKOWSKI Andrzej born 1899,there are some files at WBH in Kolekcja Wojskowej Komisji Archiwalnej.They will definitely have something at IPMS London.It's best to download the RECORD BOOK-ZESZYT EWIDENCYJNY, but I don't know if Ministry of Defense UK will make them available to bystanders.

Kwerendy i poświadczenia - Wojskowe Biuro Historyczne

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Justin,

Many thanks for your post, the 3 items you have are as follows :

Monte Cassino cross

1918-1921 War Commemorative Medal Established 21st September 1928 by the Polish Government.

The other 2 Crosses are the Bronze Cross of Merit RP (2nd Republic Established 23rd June 1923), the other Cross is from the period of the Polish Peoples Republic.

The 2nd Republic Cross of Merit Ribbon, would have been as shown below on a Silver Cross of Merit.

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Andrzej,

The page 340 on which I asked this question is not displayed, so I repeat it:

Could you be so kind and provide the information about the Recipient of the Monte Cassino Cross numbered 19548, please?

Thank you in advance
    Konrad

Hello Konrad,

Many thanks for your post, I had already answered your post on Page 340, so here it is again

Surname : Kołdra

Christian Name : Piotr

Date of Birth : 1916

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1916-210-III

Unit : 18BS, 5KDP

Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 19548

I hope that this answers your question Konrad.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello All,

Legitymacja of the Monte Cassino Cross numbered 33775 belonged to Por. Ludwik Gałuszka from 10 Pułk Artylerii Ciężkiej (10 Medium Artillery Regiment).

Regards
    Konrad
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Last edited by conrado; 01-19-2020 at 07:59 PM.

?

Hello Everyone

Today I would like to raise the topic of copies and fashion for gadgets from the 2nd Polish Corps.
    Prices have risen by half in the year.
    People even buy poor copies for heavy money ...

Krzyż Monte Cassino 1944 8843419382 - Allegro.pl

Collections of one person are so fragmented that even the eye of a good expert will not recognize that an item did not belong to the set after the soldier.
    If this continues, it will probably run out of items at auctions, although these items are constantly changing owners and prices are rising with the next change.

Here I would like to write a small digression that the soldiers of the Second Polish Corps bring money from the grave, although they were poor before ...

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello

If the fashion for gadgets continues, some may become millionaires ... hehheehheee

Krzyż Monte Cassino 1944 8843405531 - Allegro.pl

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello Everyone

Because the memory of fallen soldiers is deeply respected in my homeland, I suggest that collectors do not break up into individual items and buy complete sets, although prices soar one set at one person is certain.
    The thread is about the Monte Cassino Cross, also before the auction disappears I will link to it, especially since it was a soldier who died.
    Unfortunately no medals.

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

PSZnZ Zestaw Żołnierza Poległego 6 Dywizja Piechoty Lwow – Sarmatia Antiques

Monte Cassino cross

Set after the śp strzelec Kazimierz KIEŁBIK, born on 29/12/1922 in Łuszczów, area Lublin, a soldier of the 2nd Polish Corps, 6th Infantry Division, 16 Lviv battalion of shooters, who fell on the Field of Glory on August 18, 1944, in the Mondolfo area, the Casano river in Italy, a veteran of the Monte Cassino fight, a former exile from the area of Lake Onega, Arkhangelsk. He was buried at the Polish War Cemetery in Loreto, Italy. Sector 16-D, grave number 2. The set contains his personal belongings which were given to his family and military souvenirs.Army number 1922-245-III.

P.S.:I personally have a different source for acquiring various items, and recently I bought several dozen photos.

Monte Cassino cross
    It all began and closed in the sentence:
    Monte Cassino Memorial Silesia.

Sometimes there are surprises in the sets:

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Everyone,

Another Monte Cassino Cross Group for sale on Ebay :

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 27384 when awarded the Recipients details were as follows :

Surname : Guz

Christian Name : Stanisław

Fathers Name : Jan

Date of Birth : 30th November 1905

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1905-91-III

Unit : 6KZaopat. 5KDP.

Link to the web page is below

Best wishes

Andrzej

Click on the link below :

Free Polish Army Medal Group with Monte Cassino Cross + Paperwork | eBay