Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 350 of 537 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5361

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

?

Hello Konrad

I did not go anywhere because I have friends in Lviv, everything went well ...

P.S.:I recommend reading because it is in my opinion:,,current in this situation..."

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Esco,

Many thanks for your post, unfortunately Józef Skrzynecki was not at Monte Cassino, the only other information that I was able to find on him was from the Regimental History.

He served in the 3rd Squadron 4th Armoured Regiment, he would have received the Polish Army Medal, 1939-1945 Star, Italy Star, Defence Medal and the 4PPanc Badge along with the 2nd Armoured Division Badge and 2nd Corps Badge.

I will keep looking for you

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Hello Wisnia
    I am a new member and I found this site while researching the battle of Monte Cassino. My father is in the group photograph of 15 Pułk Ułanòw Poznańskich. He is in the back row third from the right. His name is Kazimierz Marian Tyrała.

Hello Lizzie,

May I be the first to welcome you to the Forum, I have checked through the Register of Recipients of the Monte Cassino Cross and only found 1 Tyrała who served as a Saper in the 5th Infantry Division.

I have also searched through the Kresy-Siberia wall of tribute for yoiur Father is unfortunately not listed, but they are missing quite a few Members of the Polish Armed Forces in WW2.

If you do not know anything about your late Father's Service in the 2nd Corps it might be worth, contacting the British Ministry of Defence to obtain a copy of his Service Record. If you do go down this aisle of research please be sure to ask for copies of all Records that they hold, otherwise you will just receive either a 1 or 2 page letter outlining his service.

I have put a link for the M-o-D website below just click on the link.

Get a copy of military service records: Apply for the records of someone who's deceased - GOV.UK

Once again Lizzie may I welcome you to the Forum and wish you all the very best in your research.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Hello Lizzie

Kazimierz Marian TYRAŁA
    Unfortunately, he is not among the surnames awarded to MCC from the 15 PUP list.

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross

Can you see the picture?

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello Lizzie

To the post #3494 by Andrzejku

Unfortunately,in LIST MCC recipients Dowództwo Saperów 5 KDP is only:

Lp.807:TYRAŁA Adam born 1910.

P.S.:MCC number 25300 was awarded to saper CZUBAK Józef,army number 1917-77-III.Unit DS 5 KDP.

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Krzyż Monte Cassino!!! Grudziądz • OLX.pl

Best wishes

Artur

?

Artur,

"Józef SKRZYNECKI born 1925-09-17 fathers name Józef.Returned to Poland."

Yes, this is the person!
    What is the WBH archive you mention?

The person is still alive and we need to find documents that confirm his veteran status, which would significantly improve his material situation.

@andrzejku - thank you so much. This is exactly the person we are looking for.

?

Hello Esco

Wojskowe Biuro Historyczne

You are opening personal data bases:Bazy personalne:
    Monte Cassino cross

Enter name and surname:Imię i nazwisko:
    Monte Cassino cross

You know SEARCH-SZUKAJ-to the right:
    Monte Cassino cross

The results are displayed, select Detailsetale on the right and you're done...:
    Monte Cassino cross

There are three Józef Skrzynecki:
    Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Centralne Archiwum Wojskowe

Wojskowego Biura Historycznego

ul. Pontonierów 2a

00-910 Warszawa

Pracownia Zbiorów Specjalnych

Tel. 261 813 883

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Esco,

I'm not pretty sure that this is the person you are looking for but look at this data:

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Regards
    Konrad

?

Thank You Andrzej
    I will do that.
    It is my father in the photograph and I do have more photographs from Monte Cassino from my father.
    He was injured during his time there and I have photographs from the hospital also.
    Best wishes
    Lizzie