Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.

Article about: These are a few of the medals to start with , any info is appreciated thanks .

?

Default My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.

These are a few of the medals to start with , any info is appreciated thanks .

My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.

Hello,

Many thanks for your post re yours Friends Fathers Badges the 1st is the Beret Badge of the 4th Carpathian Rifle Battalion, 2nd Carpathian Rifle Brigade. the 2nd Badge is the 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division Badge, the Badges were produced by the Italian Company F. M. Lorioli Fratelli-Milano-Roma.

I hope that the above information is of some use and help to your friend.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Hi

Thanks again, Johnny is really happy to hear about the information you have posted. Likewise I am going to post a few more pictures of memorabilia that John has from his father's days in the military, again any info would be of value. Thanks George
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.   My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.  

My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.   My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.  

My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.   My friend asked me to post these pictures of his father's medals from WWII so that if anyone had some information to share I'd be most thankful.  

Hello George,

Many thanks for your post the Badges and ribbon bars are as follows :

Exemplary Drivers Badge 1st Class (the Backing colours were Red, Blue & Yellow)

The Ribbon Bar denotes the following awards :

1) Polish Bronze Cross of Merit with Swords

2) Polish Monte Cassino Cross

3) British 1939-1945 Star

4) British Italy Star

The loose ribbon by itself is the Polish Army Medal for 1939-1945.

The Cross is the Polish Armed Forces in the West Military Action Cross (1989) with Bars Monte Cassino Ankona Bolonia.

The small badge on the chain is the 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division Flash

Best wishes

Andrzej

cool set! 4th Karpacki Batalion!

?

Many Thanks !!

This will make John's day, he will have to find the time line his Dad followed when he got these insignia , but I'm sure he will be very happy with this information..