Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help regarding 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division and RP ZZPP Badges

Article about: Hi, I found those 2 badges - 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division is Italian made, RP ZZPP (Writers Union) is by E. Staniszewski N.Ziębiński in Warsaw. Those are the only photos and I am

Default Need help regarding 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division and RP ZZPP Badges

Hi,

I found those 2 badges - 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division is Italian made, RP ZZPP (Writers Union) is by E. Staniszewski N.Ziębiński in Warsaw.
    Those are the only photos and I am not sure about the originality. I suspect RP ZZPP to be repro, but not sure about 3 DSK.

Thanks in advance !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help regarding 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division and RP ZZPP Badges   Need help regarding 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division and RP ZZPP Badges  

Also, trying to find some info about ZZPP, but there isn't much even in Polish.

Sorry, not much I can offer other than the 3DSK mini appears quite genuine.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you !
    The zzpp badge shows up for sale but there is no info about zzpp itself.

Better photos - just received the badges.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help regarding 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division and RP ZZPP Badges   Need help regarding 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division and RP ZZPP Badges