Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New Ebay offerrings.....

Article about: Has anyone reviewed the offerings by tictocnmore on Ebay. He is offering quite a lot of "original" Polish medals and badges. Some appear to be original. What say yee? thanks, Piwo2

?

Default New Ebay offerrings.....

Has anyone reviewed the offerings by tictocnmore on Ebay.

He is offering quite a lot of "original" Polish medals and badges. Some appear to be original.

What say yee?

thanks,

Piwo2

?

Default Re: New Ebay offerrings.....

There are some good items in there ....
    Looks like the seller has picked off a whole collection and is off loading it on E-bay.

Gary J.

The vast majority are copies, some of a reasonably good quality. Many of these copies are mated to reproduction pre-war spinners (cast in an aluminum coloured white metal alloy) so the badges will appear quite deceptive to the novice collector. Caveat emptor, as always . . .

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hi, I was one who had bid and bought one medal off of him. It was the "Freedom and Independence Cross with Swords" and the last one for my dad's collection that he had earned and didn't receive. I've been in the hunt for this medal for over a year or two. This guy actually owns or works in a jewelery store and sells medals and military stuff on the side on e-bay. When I received the medal it had a name of a jewelery store and address on the box it was sent in. I to was worried if they were fake, and had mine checked out when I got it. I told the guy that if it was a fake I wanted my money back when I was bidding on it. He said that he stakes his reputation on it, and that it was original and he had no problem if I thought differently. Well, it's real and I already have a new ribbon for it from a guy in Poland, who sells ribbons for medals of the Polish origin.

Best regards ED.

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the follow up and background information on the seller. Glad to hear that you picked up one of the good pieces in the lot to complete your father’s grouping. We’d all very much enjoy seeing pictures of the grouping. Please post on the “display” thread:

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne