Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Odznaki formacji 2 korpusu album

Article about: Attachment 541630forage cap

?

Default Odznaki formacji 2 korpusu album

Witam, czy ktoś się spotkał z albumem wydanym przez 2 Korpus Polski zawierającym odznaki -naszywki polskich formacji.Odznaki formacji 2 korpusu albumOdznaki formacji 2 korpusu albumOdznaki formacji 2 korpusu albumOdznaki formacji 2 korpusu albumOdznaki formacji 2 korpusu albumOdznaki formacji 2 korpusu albumOdznaki formacji 2 korpusu albumOdznaki formacji 2 korpusu album

Default Re: Odznaki formacji 2 korpusu album

Hello Franc, and welcome to the forum. To translate your question for the benefit of non-Polish speaking members:

“ is anyone familiar with this album released by the Polish 2nd Corps containing its (cloth) insignia? ”

I myself am not, and wish to thank you for sharing this wonderful item. Interesting to see that the “Ramie Pancerne” of the 2nd Warsaw Armoured Division is mounted upside down.

Can you tell us any more about it? Are there any pages with publishing credits, dates, etc? If you do not understand English please contact me via the forum’s email (jeśli nie rozumiesz po angielsku proszę o kontakt do mnie poprzez e-mail na tym forum)

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Witam,dziękuje za odpowiedź..Ja też się pierwszy raz spotykam z tak przedstawionym "Ranie Pancerne". Wydaje mi się że ta pozycja wydana jest dla szczególnych gości odwiedzających 2 Korpus jako suvenir

?

Let's give approximately the value of this album

Also never seen a similar example before...thank you for posting!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by franc View Post
    Witam,dziękuje za odpowiedź..Ja też się pierwszy raz spotykam z tak przedstawionym "Ranie Pancerne". Wydaje mi się że ta pozycja wydana jest dla szczególnych gości odwiedzających 2 Korpus jako suvenir
    Quick translation:
    Hi, thanks for the reply. It’s also the first time I am seeing the “Armoured Corps” patch situated like this. It seems to me that this item was issued to dignitaries who visited the 2nd Corps as a souvenir.

As far as market value, it's hard to say as I don't have any past sales to reference. Being a very attractive item I'm quite certain it would sell strongly.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Is the album worth 500 euros?

No.

Interestingly the album wrongly states that Lwow is the only Polish city to have been awarded the Virtuti Militaria however in WWII the Polish capital, Warsaw, was awarded the V.M. in recognition of the Varsovians' brave defence of the city during the Siege of Warsaw in September 1939. But maybe the album's author was unaware of this at the time of its publication.

The French city of Verdun was awarded the V.M. by First Marshal J. Piłsudski head of the Polish State in 1921.

?

Album released at the beginning of 1945. It has no Wielkopolska Brigade "Panther"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast