Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

old Polish 1946 military testament?

Article about: Hello, Annoyed from this ads?   Is it possible to learn more about this document? Thank you, Neil

Default old Polish 1946 military testament?

Hello,

Is it possible to learn more about this document?

Thank you,
    Neil
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture old Polish 1946 military testament?  

It is a testament by a navy commander talking about his possessions that he is leaving to his wife and so on. I will translate it in full on the weekend.

Default Allenstein....

Thank u 8)))

Added an image of a nice and RARE visa...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture old Polish 1946 military testament?  

Thanks - it is from the time of Plebiscite in 1920.

Here is the memorial build to commemorate the event.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture old Polish 1946 military testament?   old Polish 1946 military testament?  

Here it is:

"I, undersigned, commander(commodore)-engineer Rymszewicz Stanislaw, state that in case of my death, please pass on to my wife Jadwiga family name Budziewicz - married name Rydszewicz all my belongings and money in the Lloyds Banks (account number/address) and insurance life policy at Pitman and Llane (sp?) (account/address) as well as all payables from the Navy.
    Also, to my wife I am passing the ownership to parcels in the country (meaning Poland) (2 parcels) near Garwolin.
    I am requesting Commander Szaniaswki to take care of my belongings in the office in London and to pass all of them to my wife.
    In case of my wife passing at the same time, above mentioned belongings and money, please pass them onto sailor Adam Rydszewicz (there is a mention of jr. lieutenant of artillery but I can't make it out).
    Signed London March 20 of 1946 and witnessed by Eng. Piotr Bukraba (commander(commodore) lieutenant) and Juliusz Erlich (navy lieutenant).

Thank you thank you thank you!