Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parachute Brigade Collar Insignia – Genuine?

Article about: Calling all 1SBS experts . . . I have been asked a couple of times if this is a genuine piece. Any comments? Regards and thanks, Tony

Default Parachute Brigade Collar Insignia – Genuine?

Calling all 1SBS experts . . . I have been asked a couple of times if this is a genuine piece. Any comments?

Regards and thanks,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images Parachute Brigade Collar Insignia – Genuine?  Parachute Brigade Collar Insignia – Genuine? 
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Re: Parachute Brigade Collar Insignia – Genuine?

Hello!

I'm not an expert, but this collar tab looks good to me! It's in excellent condition!

Best Regards

Hi Tony,

This appears genuine. I've just pulled one of my father's unused ones and they look identical. But beware there are loads of fakes out there and there are a couple of guys on Ebay who trade in fake Polish WWII patches regularly. If you need to see the one I'm compairing it with, just say and I'll do some images.

Regards,

Adrian

Michal and Adrian, Many thanks for the input. The interested party is a WW2 collector located in Europe, and who happens to be watching this thread and has expressed interest becoming a member. Hopefully that will soon be the case.

Adrian, I (and everyone else here) would more than welcome seeing any and all of your father’s 1SBS items!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

Wasn't this collar on E-bay a week or so ago ?

Gary J.

Good example of second pattern.
    Rafal

Thanks Rafal.

Gary, yes apparently it was on ebay. Sold for about 38GBP. Unfortunately for the person asking about this one, he was the under bidder. On the up-side he has joined on our forum as a new member, so welcome aboard 1st SAS !

Regards,
    Tony