Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

PCK Polish Nurses and printed materials

Article about: Here are a few pics of items I have collected related to Polish Women in uniform. Do wish I understood what thosw few notes were about in the back of the almanac! I like the Jewish and Musli

?

Default PCK Polish Nurses and printed materials

Here are a few pics of items I have collected related to Polish Women in uniform.

Do wish I understood what thosw few notes were about in the back of the almanac!

I like the Jewish and Muslim holy day lists.

Piwo

PCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materialsPCK Polish Nurses and printed materials

Hi Piwo

There is a historian in Italy that deals with Polish Army Hospital history in that country who would be very interested in your collection and the information it reveals. Please check you Private Messages for his contact info if interested.

Chris......
    Last edited by ChrisW01; 01-15-2015 at 01:54 PM.

Hey Piwo

Just curious if you managed to connect with the fellow in Italy I mentioned? Sent you a private message with contact information.

Chris.....