Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Petition to keep Monte Cassino free from a planned "Christmas Village" theme park!

Article about: With respect to forum administrators please consider the link I have posted for a petition to keep Monte Cassino free from a planned "Christmas Village" theme park! https://www.cha

Default Petition to keep Monte Cassino free from a planned "Christmas Village" theme park!

With respect to forum administrators/moderators please consider the link I have posted for a petition to keep Monte Cassino free from a planned "Christmas Village" theme park! https://www.change.org/p/salviamo-l-...fb_ref=Default
    Please sign and share.
    Regards
    Chris......

Done! Thank you Chris.

Kind Regards
    Alex

This should be also in other sub forums to attract more attention.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    This should be also in other sub forums to attract more attention.
    Considered it, just not sure how the moderators and site administrator feel about multiple posts.

done.

Petition signed. General Anders’ daughter is among those that signed and left a comment.

Building some sort of amusement fun park in the immediate proximity of the abbey and amidst the various memorials and cemeteries is so totally crazy that I wonder if this is some sort of hoax.

As far as giving this wider exposure here I see no harm in also posting this in the WRF Gold Members Club section.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

I can't find anything about this in Polish media and knowing Polish people and the current Government this would be huge news in Poland, I wonder if it might be some sort of scam wanting people to supply names and emails...

?

done

@+, hughes

Excerpt from the article, about says it all:

" ”It is as if somebody were to set up market stalls on Omaha Beach in Normandy,” said Nando Tasciotti, a journalist who wrote a recent book about the history of the battle. "
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast